2010 Gravely Pro-Master 260H XDZ 992189
$7,499.95 - Stock Number: 000263
DEMO UNIT COMES WITH FULL WARRANTY
Commercial Grade All The Way
The Pro-Master 260H XDZ Commercial Zero-Turn Mower
It’s about relentless power…brute strength…lightning quick reflexes…creature comforts…add everything up and what you’ve got is a zero-turn that’s design-engineered to outwork and outlast practically any other machine out there…a zero-turn that’s all about generating the kind of productivity that builds up a bottom line…not tears one down.
|Engine||Kawasaki® FX air-cooled vertical twin heavy-duty air cleaner|
|Fuel Capacity||13 gal (49 L)|
|Wheel Front||Ribbed 15 x 6-6|
|Wheel Rear||Turf 24 x 11.5-12|
|Blade Tip Speed||18,000 fpm|
(w/ROPS Folded Down) 48"
(Number of) 3
(Material) Cast Iron
(Bearings) Ball Bearing
|Width||(w/o Chute) 63"|
|Deck Engagement||Ogura® GT 3.5 electric clutch|
|Deck Material||7 ga steel with .25 inch spindle reinforcement|
|Drive System||Hydrostatic Hydro-Gear® 21 cc pump with Parker® 18 C.I. wheel motors|
|Ground Speed||(Approx. Forward/Reverse) 13 mph / 6 mph|
|Seat||High back with full suspension|
|Standard||Hood; Hour meter with maintenance reminder; Suspension seat; Foldable ROPS|
(Unit) 2 Year limited commercial
(Deck Shell and Frame) Limited Lifetime
(Spindles) 3 Year limited
- Drive Train System - 13.0 mph fwd/6.0 mph rev
- Drive Train System - Canister-style air cleaner
- Drive Train System - Hydro-Gear® 21cc pumps with shock valves
- Drive Train System - Ogura® GT 3.5 electric clutch
- Frame Design - 2.0" x 2.0" x .188" steel tubing
- Frame Design - Fixed/floating front axle
- Frame Design - Fully welded tubular steel
- Key Features - 27HP/852 cc Kawasaki® FX Engine, 60-inch cutting width, manual or hydraulic deck lift.
- Key Features - A lockable, pivoting front axle assures a smoother, more comfortable ride while large tires, both front and rear, enhance stability and traction.
- Key Features - Adjustable anti-scalp rollers and hardened steel blades efficiently integrate for a beautifully manicured finish.
- Key Features - An ergonomically designed cockpit with comfort-grip handles, easy-access controls and suspension seat with adjustable armrests elevates operator productivity by minimizing fatigue.
- Operator Ergonomics - Flip-up handle for easy operator mounting and dismounting
- Operator Ergonomics - High-back; armrests; full suspension adjustable seat
- Operator Ergonomics - Large diameter fuel cap for quick refueling
- Operator Ergonomics - Twin stick controls with dampeners to minimize fatigue
- X-Factor® Deck Design - (3) Maintenance-free XL Spindles® with cast iron housings
- X-Factor® Deck Design - 1" to 5" height of cut with 17 cutting positions in .25" increments
- X-Factor® Deck Design - 5" deep airflow cut chamber
- X-Factor® Deck Design - 7-gauge fabricated and welded steel construction; 1/4" thick reinforcement plate at spindles
- X-Factor® Deck Design - Hardened steel blades
- X-Factor® Deck Design - Heavy-duty rubber discharge chute
- X-Factor® Deck Design - Hydraulic deck lift assist on select models
- X-Factor® Deck Design - Self-adjusting belt tensioning
- Demo unit, low hours, comes with full warranty