Our Most Powerful Inverter Ever
The EF6300isde is the most powerful, most advanced Yamaha inverter generator ever.
- The EF6300iSDE cranks out up to 6300 watts of pure sine wave inverter.
- With sophisticated capabilities like dual 120-volt and 240- volt power, you can run almost any type of equipment with total confidence. From high-demand equipment such as well pumps, compressors and RV air conditioners to sensitive electronics like plasma TVs, satellite receivers and computers.
- With its electric starting capability, the automatic choke makes for easy starting. The EF6300iSDE is ideal for outdoor recreation and power outage emergencies.
- Excellent fuel efficiency means a run time of 13.3 hours at a constant 1/4 load on just a single tank of gas.
- The EF6300iSDE features Noise Block sound reduction system which makes it a very quiet generator for its output; 58-64 decibels.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Noise Block — Quiet, pleasant to use
- Pure Sine Wave (Pulse Width Modulation) Inverter System — Run electronic equipment, appliances, variable-speed power tools and computers
- Smart Throttle — Automatically adjusts engine speed to match power demand, reduces noise, fuel consumption and engine wear
- Wireless Remote (Optional) — Start & Stop the generator from up to 66 feet away
- Electric start — Effortless starting (battery included)
- Automatic choke — Effortless starting
- Low oil shutoff — Protects engine from low oil damage
- Fuel level gauge — See fuel level at a glance
- Dual voltage 120/240 volt — Versatile, operate variety of 120V and 240V tools and appliances
- Power meter — See how much power is being used and how much power is available
- Hour meter — Shows accumulated running time for refueling and service scheduling
- Lightweight — Easy transport
- Twin bar — Aid lift, transport and provide security point
- Stylish design — Nice appearance and Modern design
- 50 state legal — Meets CARB emission regulations and given highest EPA rating
- Type: Brushless, Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 6300 watts
- Rated AC Output: 5500 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 45.8 amps / 52.5 amps @120V - 22.9 amps / 26.3 amps @ 240V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 357cc
- L x W x H: 30.7 x 24.3 x 27.2 in
- Dry Weight: 200 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 13.3 hr
- Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 58 ~ 64 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
Available Accessories & Options
- Accessory Cover — Added protection, includes a storage pocket for Owner’s manual, tool kit, and battery charging cables
- Accessory Hour Meter/Tachometer — Keep track of running time for service needs
- Am/Watt™ Appliance Load Tester — Gives quick, accurate readout of watts or amps used by 120 volt AC electrical devices
- Yamaha Extended Service — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available
Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.